Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] theme issue problem bfa_post_parts.php

Old Oct 19, 2011, 02:54 PM
mad_hatter1986

7 posts · Oct 2011
on my posts (testing) page

http://thebank.org.uk/oneilmedia/?p=231

it keeps coming up with this---

Notice:Undefined variable:bfa_ata_body_title_multi in E:\domains\t\thebank.org.uk\user\htdocs\oneilmedia \wp-content\themes\atahualpa\functions\bfa_post_parts. php on line 61
Night at Home

line 61 ish says something like this.....

<a href="<?php the_permalink() ?>" rel="bookmark" title="Permanent Link to <?php the_title(); ?>"><?php
}

if ( (is_single() OR is_page()) AND $bfa_ata_body_title != "" ) {
echo htmlentities($bfa_ata_body_title,ENT_QUOTES,'UTF-8');
} else {
if ( $bfa_ata_body_title_multi != '' ) echo htmlentities($bfa_ata_body_title_multi,ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
else the_title();
}

if ( !is_single() AND !is_page() ) { ?></a><?php } ?></h<?php echo $bfa_ata['h_posttitle']; ?>>
<?php echo $after;

}

}

if i change anything i just get synex issues, and don't know what to do really, any suggestions.

btw i have re uploaded the file, but it didn't work.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 02:57 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
knowing what version you are on might help
Old Oct 19, 2011, 03:00 PM
mad_hatter1986

7 posts · Oct 2011
still on 3.6.7, but it was working half hour ago, think may done something wrong in the file by mistake.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 03:02 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
so what did you change? did you edit the theme code or make changes to the theme options?
or make any changes to wp-config.php?

Last edited by juggledad; Oct 19, 2011 at 03:05 PM.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 03:12 PM
mad_hatter1986

7 posts · Oct 2011
i made a change to the bfa_post_parts.php file, thinking that i may of been able to put an image link in it to be able to give a banner at the top of my main blog page ( i have a number of static pages and then one blog page and want an image at the top, which still can't work out)

anyway the change didn't work and after that it stopped working, so i re-uploaded the file.

but now i'm having this issue.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 06:18 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
are you sure you loaded the one from the correct version?
Old Oct 20, 2011, 01:22 AM
mad_hatter1986

7 posts · Oct 2011
No i wasn't,

i just checked and i had uploaded from an earlier version.

sorry

thank you, sorted now.