Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

background not load in explorer

Old Jul 12, 2012, 07:46 AM
Had

3 posts · Oct 2010
The background of this site www.gustavocolbergmd.com is not loading in explorer with chrome and FF works well. Can you help me?
Old Jul 12, 2012, 08:34 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
if you type in the full url to the image
HTML Code:
http://www.gustavocolbergmd.com/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/bkg.jpg
and it doesn't show in IE it generally means that the image is not really a jpg or the color profile is not recognized by IE

one thing I see is the image has a color profile and IE may not like that.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 09:18 AM
Had

3 posts · Oct 2010
I tried what you tell me and did not work but I tried with the original path and replace just the image and it works, I don't know why, it is the same path. btw, I removed the color profile before and did not work just putting the old path and making the changes at the end. Thanks you response was super fast, I 'm married with atahualpa theme. HA