Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How do I change the color of the Subscribe fonts in the header

Old May 1, 2012, 09:32 PM
markzip

60 posts · Jan 2010
WP 3.3.2
Atahualpa 3.7.5
http://clairebolderson.com/

Have turned on a background for for the header.
Have styled the blog title and tagline with a color contrasting with the chosen background

OK, here's my question: *How* do I similarly change the color of the "Email Feed" & "RSS Feed" text links.

In the Atahualpa RSS Settings tab I can change the words in the links and the titles behind the links and the links themselves, but I see no way to style them.

I have searched the "Header Configuration & styling" forum for the string "change color of RSS links" and found nothing.

Thanks

Zip
Old May 2, 2012, 05:25 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Those are LINKs and they get their color from the default link color, ie there is no seperate option to change that color. However you can change it by coding a CSS Selector and rule and adding them to the 'CSS Inserts' option.

A good way to find the CSS selector you need is to examine the code using the FireBug extension in ForeFox.