Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

[SOLVED] 'Subscribe By EMail' Icon Won't Stay With Color.

Old Dec 9, 2009, 08:15 AM
ChrisPanimation

68 posts · Nov 2009
Mississauga, ON
Hi, I wanted to keep the rss icons with color in their static state and I found this thread below....your solution worked for the rss and comments icons, but for the life of me I can't get the "Subscribe By Email" icon to stick with color...here's my site animcareerpro.com/blog

This is the thread I was looking at...
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...on+link+hover"
Thanks,
Chris

Last edited by juggledad; Dec 9, 2009 at 02:37 PM.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 02:40 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
there was an error in the email some how a [ url ] got in there. It's corrected in the other post, but here it is also
HTML Code:
a.email-icon:link,a.email-icon:active,a.email-icon:visited {
background:transparent url(http://www.bfmcmillen.com/virtuallee/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/email.png) no-repeat scroll center left
}
Old Dec 10, 2009, 01:49 PM
ChrisPanimation

68 posts · Nov 2009
Mississauga, ON
Fantastic! thank you very much for all the help - donation is on the way.