Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Right sidebar and page formatting don't show on post pages.

Old Apr 27, 2012, 04:25 PM
4Dreamin

5 posts · Apr 2012
Utah
I am new to this forum and to Atahualpa eCommerce. I love what I have been able to do to this point. I am not a programer and I like the ease of use of this theme. I can't find out what I did to cause the sidebar to not show on the post pages.

I am on WP 3.3.2 and Atahualpa 3.7.6. I am using TheCartPress shopping cart. I know that the sidebar was working at one time. I also installed TheCartPress Dynamic Options plugin.

Can someone please tell me where to look for the problem? I have gone back through all of the options in the theme options with no results.
Thanks
Old Apr 27, 2012, 04:33 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what is the url?
try disabling all other plugins temporally to see if one is causing a conflict
Old Apr 27, 2012, 04:45 PM
4Dreamin

5 posts · Apr 2012
Utah
dreamingfitness.com

Thank you for the quick response.
Old Apr 27, 2012, 04:52 PM
4Dreamin

5 posts · Apr 2012
Utah
I disabled the plugins and it made no difference. The sidebar doesn't show on the category pages. It's like they don't have any formatting. As evidenced by the info at the bottom of the page.
Old Apr 27, 2012, 05:37 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
actually the sidebar contents are showing up, just at the bottom of the center area and that is messing up the ataualpa sidebar area.

The theme does it's own call to getthe sidebars and the plugin is aslo diing a call to get the sidebars which is messing things up. If you want to use this plugin with Atahualpa, you are going to have to dig into the code (or get someone else to do it) and remove the calls to teh sidebar when Atahualpa is the theme.

You could aslo ask the plugin developer to look into this.
Old Apr 27, 2012, 05:45 PM
4Dreamin

5 posts · Apr 2012
Utah
Is it TheCartPress Dynamic Options plugin? I disabled it and still had the problem on pages like http://dreamingfitness.com/product_category/bikes/. Is it pulling in the right sidebar that I don't have configured.

Thank You.
Old Apr 27, 2012, 06:01 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
I think it is the TheCartPress shopping cart plugin. Look at the page and scrool to the botton and you will see the sidebar widgets because the plugin is calling the sidebar. Go ask the plugin developer about this but be prepared for tehm to say it is a theme issue
Old Apr 27, 2012, 06:08 PM
4Dreamin

5 posts · Apr 2012
Utah
Thank you for the info. Will be able to find it more easily now. I love the Atahualpa Theme.