I have been desperately trying to correct a recurring proble with the post title. I have made adjustments to the Configure SEO settings and tried all the fixes for similar problems in the forum but just not getting anywhere.
I am a newbie and need some help with this.
I have colour highlighted keywords in the post-titles using <span></span> statements and these show up fine in the single page and before loop and after loop positions as indicated in
The problem is on the multi-page (category ( and presumably archives) listings), I am getting a copy 'remnant' of the post-title (albeit stripped of colour) before The post-title is displayed.
as shown in
I have also tried the %post-title-encoded% entry on Style Posts & Pages menu to no effect.
I modified another title with html codes for Bold and Italics as can be seen, but this is displaying fine in both single and multi page views and on the before and after loops.
I have had a look at the bfa_post_parts.php functions but don't know where to start modifying this.
Incidentally, I am using WP 2.9.2 and atahualpa 3.4.9.
My web URL is www.whoisthefoxhatguy.com. The site isn't fully up just yet, but I was hoping to release it later this week.