Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Excerpt is not linking to full post

Old Apr 5, 2012, 09:40 AM
clittell

1 posts · Dec 2010
I have posts on my homepage and the [...] is not a link. I have set my Configure Excerpts not to strip these codes: <p><a><a/><span><em><br /><caption>.

Here is a link to my site: http://wp.wecanrowboston.org/

Thank you for your help.
Old Apr 5, 2012, 11:10 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If you want there to be a link at the end of you excerpt you need to change the code to include %permalink% in the Configure Excerpts section of the theme options.