Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Full image to show only on the first excerpt on the home page

Old Feb 16, 2012, 09:38 AM
yolanda

1 posts · Feb 2012
Hello,

I hope someone can help me here.
I have thumbnails showing on excerpts, however I would like the first excerpt on the homepage to show the full size image and not the thumbnail. The rest of the excerpts on the homepage should show thumbnails.

Could anyone tell me if it is possible to do this? I would really appreciate your help.

Many thanks,

Yolanda
Old Feb 16, 2012, 09:53 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Possible to do, sure anything is possible. Easy to do, nope you will have to dig in and understand the code, the add custom code to do what you want or write a page template.

Or you could look into hiring someone, but then it will be expensive