Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] changing h1 - h6 font sizes and colors

Old Feb 4, 2012, 06:30 AM
roamtech

8 posts · May 2010
London UK
I want to edit the headings on my site to a different color, but can't find a way to do so within the ATO Body, text & Links section, nor in the Style Posts and Pages section.
They currently default to black.
I have tried putting code into 'insert CSS section', and that hasn't worked either.

This is the code I have used:
h1 {font-size: 30px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 120%; color: #b69121;}
h2 {font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 120%;}
h3 {font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 120%;}
h4 {font-size: 16px; line-height: 120%;}
h5 {font-size: 14px; line-height: 120%;}
h6 {font-size: 12px; line-height: 120%;}

How can I do this, and what code do I need? Is there something I am missing?
http://www.yourultimateresource.com
Old Feb 4, 2012, 06:54 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
It looks like you added that code into the ato->Body, Text & Links->Body Style option not the ato->Add HTML/CSS Inserts->CSS Inserts option.
Old Feb 4, 2012, 07:54 AM
roamtech

8 posts · May 2010
London UK
Thank you, I have sorted it out now.
Very useful to know about that option.
Appreciate your prompt response, also.