Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

:( Wordpress calendar for posts/archive

Old Dec 26, 2011, 12:16 AM
corey

2 posts · Dec 2011
guys need some help here. I do know there is a default calendar for wordpress which will show daily posts. I was creating a newspaper website. But I got stuck in the middle when I couldn't find any archive plugin like on this website:
daily-sun.com

The site is in joomla. But I was wondering if there is any archive calendar which will let you select months and dates from the dropdown menu. Any help guys? Please let me know.

I posted this in dp and wordpress forum too. No help yet. Can you help me please?
Old Dec 26, 2011, 05:20 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa are you using?
Old Dec 26, 2011, 10:20 AM
corey

2 posts · Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
What version of Atahualpa are you using?
Hi, Thanks much for replying to this topic. I am using default twenty theme. Is there any plugin for archive calendar like I mentioned?
Old Dec 26, 2011, 10:35 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
This forum is for users of the 'Atahualpa' theme. You might want to post over at wordpress.org