Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

The Events Calendar is giving me an error message on the calendar page

Old Apr 5, 2011, 07:03 AM
dancermom

5 posts · Jul 2010
Just recently this error message appears when the "View all events" link is clicked on my home page. I've been using this plugin successfully for months, this is a new problem. What do I need to do to fix this?
I'm running Atahaulpa 3.4.9 on Wordpress 3.1 . The plugin is The Events Calendar by Shane & Peter.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 07:29 AM
KatyDigg

319 posts · Jul 2009
I experienced so many issues with The Events Calendar ....that I changed to Joe Dolson's My Calendar http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/my-calendar/ and honestly, it really is simply the best!
Old Apr 7, 2011, 09:34 AM
dancermom

5 posts · Jul 2010
Can someone take a look at these links and give me a fix. My host recently moved all the files and I'm thinking something was goofed up in the move.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 09:49 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Have you checked with the plugin author?

if you switch to twenty-ten and have the same issue then it's not theme related.