Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Atahualpa Update

Old Oct 20, 2011, 01:16 PM
gpeery

17 posts · Feb 2009
test
When I update the Atalhualpa theme, I understand that I need to also update the content of any folders within the themes, such as the header images.

In my experience, all the other settings (background colors, etc) remain intact, as they are in the database.

However, I have just added some code to ADD HTML/CSS in the options.
Can you confirm that this information too is in the database? Or will I need to re-enter it?

Thanks,
Old Oct 20, 2011, 02:55 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
anything you add via the options is stored in the database so yes the Add HTML/CSS info will remain