Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Editing a .php theme file after the upgrade would break the theme??

Old Oct 18, 2011, 01:10 PM
justLearning

1 posts · Oct 2011
I just visited the bfa WP blog looking for the new upgrade and its says this:

- Editing a .php theme file (such as functions.php) right on the web server, through WP Admin -> Appearance -> Editor, would break the theme

Will I be able to edit PHP files after the upgrading without breaking the theme?

Thanks!
Old Oct 18, 2011, 01:38 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Atahualpa 3.7.1 does not have that problem.