Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Can't get logo to display in Atahualpa 3.7.1

Old Oct 8, 2011, 04:24 PM
Basil33

2 posts · Aug 2010
Hello. I just installed Atahualpa 3.7.1 and I can't get the logo image to display. The site is a subdomain site of a WordPress Multisite blog network, and I need to display a unique logo that is different from the logo that displays on the other sites in the network that also use the Atahualpa theme.

The blog title and tagline are disabled, and I did include the file name of the logo in style-and-edit-header-area/show logo image, but when I visit the homepage to view the logo, there is no image there, only text. This is the link to the site I'm testing Atahualpa 3.7.1 on:
esdras . now-you-know . org

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Last edited by juggledad; Oct 8, 2011 at 07:15 PM.
Old Oct 8, 2011, 05:37 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Do you have '%logo' as one of the 'Configure Header Area' options?
And what version of the Atahualpa theme are you using?

Last edited by juggledad; Oct 8, 2011 at 07:11 PM.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 03:22 PM
apienovi

25 posts · Sep 2011
Im having the same issue with 3.7.1 WP 3.2.1. For some reason my logo wont show up when I put the file name in. I do have %logo as one of the configure header options. When I test an put Hugelogo.png it works but I cant get my logo to work?
Old Oct 25, 2011, 03:44 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Are you sure you copied the file to the new atahualpa folder?