Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Taglines not appearing on pages.

Old Jun 16, 2011, 12:28 PM
bsprowl

11 posts · Jun 2011
Sanford NC
When I attempted to update the Header ATO>Header Area>Style and Edit Header Area>Show Blog Tagline by changing the Option from No to Yes and saving the change by clicking the Big Green Save Changes button,I still get no taglines. I checked my settings and the Tagline is there and matches the top line of the Browser when the site is open.

(I've tried other changes whcih did not work and which will become threads after this one is closed. I guess my understanding of how tio use this is wrong.)

Thanks,

Bob
Old Jun 16, 2011, 01:21 PM
bsprowl

11 posts · Jun 2011
Sanford NC
Forgot to mention: I went to another PC and dumped its history and tried it there so it's not a caching problem. Also its WP 3.0.5 and Atahualpa 3.4.9.

Last edited by bsprowl; Jun 16, 2011 at 02:01 PM. Reason: add details
Old Jun 16, 2011, 02:18 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do you have %logo in the 'Configure Header Area'? The setting you point out applies to the tag line in the logo area.
There is also a setting to put the blog title and/or tagline on the header image in the ato->Header Image options
Old Sep 16, 2014, 06:00 PM
dwsproduction

5 posts · Nov 2013
I found if you have banner rotation turned on, the tagline and byline will not appear. If you set banner rotation to 0 then this will fix the problem. Unless you want the banner rotation to be on
Old Sep 17, 2014, 04:58 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
This should be fixed in the current. Release 3.7.18