Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How to make the header link to another URL

Old Sep 16, 2014, 09:06 AM
stevinoz

61 posts · Sep 2012
Send a message via Skype™ to stevinoz
I followed the "How to make the Logo link to another URL" at http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...1317#post61317
This either does not work for the for the latest version or may only work in the logo area, so what would be the best way to change the URL in a clickable header?
Old Sep 16, 2014, 10:34 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Just use html instead of the % codes.
Old Sep 16, 2014, 05:10 PM
stevinoz

61 posts · Sep 2012
Send a message via Skype™ to stevinoz
Yes put the standard old html pointing to a picture with a link instead of %image in the Configure Header area and yes it's that simple.
Thanks lmilesw, been using Atahualpa for a while now and it continues to amaze me how good it is.