Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click here to register or to donate.
Auto self-registration is not available here - far too many spammers. This forum has many, many backlinks and because of that there is an intense desire among spammers to drop their links here.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Help! How do i change the color of the Pages text box on the homepage in default mode

Old Apr 28, 2011, 12:05 PM
1 posts · Apr 2011
I have included the link to the wordpress page i am having trouble with buildingconfused:

The black box that runs under HotBed Info logo needs to be changed to orange. Can anyone help please?

Old Apr 28, 2011, 01:16 PM
23,617 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Love to help, but this forum is for users of the Atahualpa theme. You might want to try wordpress.org
"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
Juggledad | Forum Moderator/Support