Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

How to change default background color?

Old Nov 29, 2010, 11:29 AM
flipstylephoto

1 posts · Nov 2010
I'm playing with this theme for possible use and can't seem to find in the theme options or in any of the direct files where I can change the BG color of the entire background that holds the actual content.

http://camelliachampionships.com/competition/

Referencing the site above! I want the light grey to be a darker grey but cannot find or rather have no clue where to change it. I've tried a few places but to no avail... (css.php, index, stylesheet etc..)

Also, is there a way to disable the columns to the right? I just want the main content to show.
Old Nov 29, 2010, 02:51 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It looks like you figured out the background color issue. For the sidebars go to ATO>Style & configure Sidebars and turn them off where you don't want them to show. The Right inner sidebar, which is currently empty should be turned off for sure.
Old Dec 3, 2010, 08:28 AM
rosetrees

108 posts · Mar 2009
Disable the sidebars by going to "Style and configure sidebars" in the theme options and removing the ticks beside all the options for the right and right inner sidebars.