Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Front page updates, other pages not

Old Apr 23, 2011, 01:52 AM
jkfly4

115 posts · Nov 2009
Hi

WP 3.1.1

Atahualpa 3.4.4

Not sure what this is connected to, but I noticed my home page is up to date with comments in the side bars and menu's, however on my other pages the comments are old and the page menu is not current also.

My sitemaps some how only got up dated last night from 11th March, which I did.

Not sure if this will make any difference.

I had trouble with server error 500 a couple of weeks ago, possibly with a plugin, but that has not come back so far.

Do I need to update my Atahualpa version ?

Any tips would be most appreciated.

Last edited by jkfly4; Apr 23, 2011 at 01:57 AM.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 02:35 AM
jkfly4

115 posts · Nov 2009
Hi

Just tried setting the permalinks to default and then back again and it seems to of worked for now. Possibly after the last wp update.

I guess it's still best to update to the latest version.

Just waiting until I have a few hours spare, as this will be a first for me and not much experience with this type of thing.

It sounds like it's best manually update dating.

Cheers
Old Apr 23, 2011, 03:10 AM
jkfly4

115 posts · Nov 2009
Hi again

No it's not fixed.

Whats seems strange to me, it's okay when I am logged in, all the pages are up to date. When I log out they are out of date again.

Could this be something to do with cached pages ?

Totally lost on this one.

Any help would be most appreciated. Hopefully it's a simple fix.

Cheers
Old Apr 23, 2011, 03:44 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you have a caching plugin try disabling it And flush the cache
Old Apr 23, 2011, 04:07 AM
jkfly4

115 posts · Nov 2009
Hi

I thought about that, but not sure what repercussion may be.

So disable delete cache and try, then possibly enable cache again ?

Thanks for your help so far.

Last edited by jkfly4; Apr 23, 2011 at 04:18 AM.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 04:23 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Chashes store c snapshot of a page. Generally you can set a time out when the page's cached copy will be rebuilt.

You need to read the documentation about the plugin to see how it works. If you have questions about it, contact the plugin's author