Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Using Atahualpa 3.6.4 can't get thumbnails to show on excerpts?

Old Mar 10, 2011, 02:45 PM
Confuddled

1 posts · Mar 2011
I have only very basic knowledge when it comes to the Atahualpa theme and have been working on this ALL DAY! I'm trying to make my blog look more 'visual' and show thumbnails for my excerpts but it doesn't seem to work. Have tried plugin Auto Post Thumbnail??
Old Mar 10, 2011, 02:53 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
have you tried using the 'Featured Image'?