Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Contact Forms What Do You Recommend?

Old Mar 3, 2011, 09:52 AM
MMLLC

1 posts · Jan 2010
Northern New Jersey
Can anyone recommend contact forms that work with the latest version of Atahualpa? I had Contact Form 7 installed but it did not work (cannot tell was it the upgrade to WP3.xxx or the upgrade to the latest Atahualpa theme.

Tearing my hair out and would really appreciate if anyone would be kind enough to recommend contact forms that work well with this.

Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 10:14 AM
KatyDigg

319 posts · Jul 2009
Hi MMLLC,

Recently, I researched, and tried, Contact Forms.

I installed and then, soon after, completely removed, Contact Form 7.

I decided to go with Fast Secure Contact Form http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/si-contact-form/ and all seems well. Most impressed with the Auto-Responder Email messaging and Subject Categories.

Berean
Old Mar 3, 2011, 10:41 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Gravity Forms is amazing. It's $39 for a single-site license, but it's worth it if you need something more complicated than a simple contact form. I'm using on a site as a straightforward contact form and also as a complex questionnaire with conditional logic fields. For instance, if you click on answer B, a new field appears to deal with your answer.

I use Contact Form 7 for most other sites. It seems to work fine with WP 3.1 and Atahualpa 3.6.4.