Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Center Align Tables And Forms...

Old Jul 5, 2010, 07:22 PM
calculator

7 posts · Jul 2010
G' Day Guys,

Just found out about this theme yesterday and have been fighting with it for over 8 hours to get it to show right.

How do I center my tables and forms?

My website is http://www.SleepWinks.com

Paul
Old Jul 5, 2010, 07:25 PM
calculator

7 posts · Jul 2010
Just realized that it works in IE and it looks right in the WP wysiwig but not Firefox... how do I make it look right there?

Thanks again,

Paul
Old Jul 5, 2010, 09:41 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Try this in CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
tbody div.post  table {width:500px;margin-right:auto;margin-left:auto;}
Old Jul 6, 2010, 03:23 AM
calculator

7 posts · Jul 2010