Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Can meta keywords for SEO be applied to other pages

Old Feb 28, 2011, 12:18 PM
metapete

7 posts · Feb 2011
Gosport Hampshire UK
As a newbie to Wordpress and Atahaulpa 3 this is probably a very basic question.

I notice in the ATO SEO options that Meta Keywords and Descriptions are only for the Homepage.

I ask this because I'm learning about SEO and various tutorials suggest that each page in a site should have unique content and meta tag values.

I'm just wondering about the reason for only being able to configure these meta tags on the Homepage.

(or can other pages be configured ?)

I haven't seen this question raised anyware so perhaps I'm missing something or coming from the wrong angle. If someone could point me in the right direction I will be very grateful.

Thanks.
Old Mar 4, 2011, 03:37 AM
metapete

7 posts · Feb 2011
Gosport Hampshire UK
I managed to resolve this by Googling, reading articles and posts etc.
Basically I upgrade from 3.4.9 to 3.6.4.
As I mentioned, I'm new to WP so sorry if my question was too basic.
Thanks.