The FastCGI Handler was unable to process the request.
* The FastCGI process exited unexpectedly
* Error Number: -1073741819 (0xc0000005).
* Error Description: Unknown Error
HTTP Error 500 - Server Error.
Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Manually uploaded 3.4.6 and 3.6.4 into separate folders: 3.4.6 is fine, 3.6.4 is not
- The problem continues even with all plugins disabled, so unlikely to be a conflict with plugin stylesheets
- I have not manually edited any of the files: changes only done through the Atahualpa settings
- Tech at my hosting company got snarky when I asked about server side FastCGI issues: after all, if one site works and one doesn't (albeit with different WP and Atahualpa versions) it is unlikely to be server side.
- The tech linked me to a Microsoft Knowledge Base article that suggested it could be an issue with incomplete <SPAN> tags - unfortunately I have mislaid the link
- "Delete the option 'bfa_ata4" and "Reset all theme options" have no effect either
Thanks in advance.
For what it's worth the site (on 3.4.6) is at http://www.knottinbotswana.com