Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

How to change previous/next to an image

Old Feb 8, 2011, 02:10 PM
gco

1 posts · Feb 2011
I have put an img in the '"Older Post" link on SINGLE post pages' but how do I make it a link, using a href with/without quotes/ticks doesn't seem to work.