Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

More! I want more! (recent posts in sidebar)

Old Apr 9, 2009, 08:43 PM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
It seems the recent posts widget will show only up to 15 posts. I'd like more to show, maybe 25 headlines. I'm sure there's a way to fix that in the code, but it would be nice to have it as an option when setting up the widget. Flynn?

EDIT: Well, I found the answer myself, although if Flynn wants to include this in a future release, I won't mind!

Get Enhanced Recent Posts. It lets you pick the number to show, by last modified or last published, which categories, etc. Very cool. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/...-recent-posts/

Last edited by paulae; Apr 9, 2009 at 08:50 PM.