Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Blog posts only show up as links...

Old Dec 12, 2010, 10:14 AM
jstein

95 posts · Sep 2010
I'm setting up the blog on my web site and have created a couple of test blogs. I was hoping they would show up, one after the other, but only one shows up and then there is a link (actually THREE) links directing readers to a different page.

How can I:
1. Get both/all posts to show up on the same page, one after another, and
2. How can I remove one of the two links at the bottom. They seem to be redundant.

Here's a link to the page: http://embodiedawake.com/2010/12/12/new-test-post/

Thank you!
Old Dec 12, 2010, 03:06 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you have one post on that page and three navigation lines, the top, middle and bottom. Check your settings in the navigations options