Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Special characters

Old Oct 1, 2010, 03:11 PM
KentUser

3 posts · Jul 2010
UK
Hello,

I need to use Greek characters in a post and I would appreciate learning how to do this.
(I tried modding the style.css to allow this, but it failed when I added the word to the post in html.)

Bookmarks

Tags
font, greek, special characters