Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] HTML code appearing above header - how to remove?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 4, 2013, 08:30 AM
kayinda

2 posts · May 2013
[SOLVED] HTML code appearing above header - how to remove?

Hi all,

Hope somebody can help me with this. my website is http://orgoniseyourself.com/ and I am using atahualpa version 3.7.10.

My question is about the characters " /> that appear at the very top of the page. I have no idea how they got there - I have not tinkered with the custom css or html options, or with the actual php or css files in Editor. I can locate the characters in the source code of the page, and assumed I would be able to fix it by deleting those characters from index.php, but no such luck. The index.php file is very short and unlike any other Wordpress theme I have worked with (albeit I'm quite a beginner at this). I've looked through all the php files in Editor and still can't find anything!

Can anyone help me locate and remove the offending characters?

Many thanks!