Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

ShareThis-plugin disappeared after WP 2.8

Old Jun 11, 2009, 11:38 AM
liabelle

25 posts · Apr 2009
hi there,

After installing WP 2.8 ShareThis-pluin has been disappeared.

I have tried it all over again (re-installed, activated and added %share-this% into Post/Page Info Items) but still the ShareThis-plugin keeps on refusing to appear on my site: http://www.liabelle-blogaffairs.com

Please help,

Thanks
Old Jun 11, 2009, 12:10 PM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
I'm sure some plugins won't work in 2.8 until updates are made for them. Sociable is a good one. Try that and let us know if it works.
Old Jun 11, 2009, 02:30 PM
liabelle

25 posts · Apr 2009
Yes, it could be the reason whey it doesn't work properly. In that case, I'll wait for the update because I have already used Sociable on my other site

Thank you very much for the input,
Old Jun 24, 2009, 08:33 AM
ldsmedia

69 posts · May 2009
Ohio USA
Send a message via Skype™ to ldsmedia
That is exactly why I do not update WordPress until it has been out for at least 6 months. Not to mention that the value of their updates isn't always clear so I see no need to risk problems by updating to each version. they update way too frequently.
Old Sep 4, 2010, 06:38 AM
Grum

49 posts · Feb 2010
Scotland
I just tried installing Share This on Ata 3.5.3/WP 3.0.1 - I added the %share-this% tag to the Post/Page footer items, but it appeared at the bottom of the post body and not in the footer area.
The plugin doesn't appear under the Settings menu as it should, so there is no way to customise the options.

I haven't had time to play around with it; possibly there's another plugin conflicting with it? I've gone back to using Sociable for the moment.