Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

strange code appearing

Old Jun 14, 2013, 09:11 PM
joe hark

168 posts · Feb 2009
strange code appearing

Please see

http://unionmentors.org/

Note the code above the site. Any idea what's causing it?

Suggestion on how to remove?

thanks
Old Jun 14, 2013, 09:50 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I see no code.
Old Jun 21, 2013, 11:18 PM
joe hark

168 posts · Feb 2009
It went away when I replaced the site with a recent backup but now that I did the most latest WP and ATA upgrades, it's back.

Also, I temporarily saw a very ominous warning about a malicious code but that has disappeared.

Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on unionmentors.org.
Content from rise-hoken.jp, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion.
END QUOTE

But that warning went away after I refreshed the broser.

Any idea what's going on here?
Old Jun 22, 2013, 04:26 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
site won't load for me.

as for the warning, it is saying that - for whatever reason, possibly ad's or your site has been hacked - you are trying to display things from the other site.

My first guess would by you have been hacked.

EDIT: now it is loading

Last edited by juggledad; Jun 22, 2013 at 04:28 AM.