Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

I get a blank page when Wp Forum Server is Activated

Old Aug 26, 2010, 03:42 AM
evilforces

4 posts · Aug 2010
Hi all!!

I'm trying this wonderfull theme, and i'm getting some problems.

First of all is when i activate the plugin Forum Server i get a Blank page. I can't navigate or do something. I need to re-name the plugin folder to return to web normally.

The other problem is when i activate the clickeable header. I have this option ON but my header is not clickeable.

Sorry for my english.

I'm using latest theme version.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 03:59 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of Atahualpa and wp?
What is your url?

you will need to contact the plugin developer if you you are having problems with it
Old Aug 26, 2010, 04:01 AM
evilforces

4 posts · Aug 2010
Atahualpa version 3.5.3

Wp version 3.0.1

The Wp forum server is the only plugin that don't work with this theme
Old Aug 26, 2010, 04:05 AM
evilforces

4 posts · Aug 2010
When i activate the wp forum server plugin, i can navigate all my webpage except the homepage.

When i go to home page, then i get the blank page.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 04:38 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
I just did a test install and it works fine for me, it must be one of your settings.
1) Check your settings in the plugin and see if any are called HOME
2) check what you have defined as your front page (dashboard->settings->reading->front page displays)
Old Aug 26, 2010, 04:47 AM
evilforces

4 posts · Aug 2010
If i try other theme the plugin works fine...

Is very curious...

It's possible to export ALL my wordpress config to do a clean installation of my website? I think it's possible something are wrong in my wordpress database.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 04:49 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
you didn't answer my questions...
Old Sep 9, 2010, 12:10 PM
ortixia

48 posts · Nov 2009
Salt Spring Island, BC, Canada
I use the WP Forum Server sucessfully with Atahualpa. When I set it up a little less than a year ago, there were a few tricks you had to do to make certain it shows. Read the full instructions on the Vast Html website.
My forum can be seen at the following address:
http://www.terralingua.org/bcdconservation/?page_id=448