Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Atahualpa Comment box not working

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 29, 2012, 11:32 AM
epicworld17

11 posts · Jan 2012
Atahualpa Comment box not working

Hello,
I had trouble on the Twenty Ten theme because the comment box did not work. I upgraded to the latest Atahualpa. Now there is a "Leave a Comment" link under each post, but I tested it and it jumps to the upper right hand corner where there is a "subscribe to comment feed" button. I clicked on that and there is no option to leave a comment--only a list of some very old comments that were submitted to my contact page because the Twenty Ten comment box wasn't working. I used to have a comment box at the bottom of each post. I would like to restore that arrangement and the abundant discussion my blog readers used to enjoy. Thank you for your help.