Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Howto disable Comment-Bubble

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 13, 2012, 08:49 AM
malir

2 posts · Nov 2012
Howto disable Comment-Bubble

Hi,
How do I disable Comment-Bubble
I have tried commenting out the Comment-Bubble section in posts.css but the comment count is still displayed with the post heading.
Problem I am trying to fix: My sidebar widget drops to the bottom of the page whenever a comment is posted on my website. Comment Bubble is the only thing that changes visually.

FYI: I was using Facebook comment plugin and have just disabled it to use the default comment box.