Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Add manual custom official twitter , reddit , digg , stumbleupon buttons below every

Old Sep 30, 2010, 09:51 AM
ajinkya

13 posts · Sep 2010
India
Hi
i have read many tutorials but they say u need to add codes in page.php template
But there's no page.php in atahualpa
I even got code

<?php
if (is_single()) { ?>
cccccccccoooooooooooddddddddeeeee
<?php } ?>

But i cant insert code , the page doesn't shows up
u know just like in thesis , displaying official buttons social bookmarking stats !
Eg official Twitter , digg , reddit , stumbleupon , etc
I want to use codes only and no plugins !
Will be happy to get this quick tutorial .
Waiting passionately
Old Sep 30, 2010, 01:18 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There are many places in the theme options you can put that code. If you look through them often there are notes that php can be added to a particular box. Where you put the code is dependent on where you want the output to show.
Old Oct 11, 2010, 06:15 AM
ajinkya

13 posts · Sep 2010
India
kk gotcha
i need to checkit out and reseach