Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] How to add a "receive other comments on this thread via email" box to commen

Old Sep 28, 2010, 11:14 AM
DeonneK

19 posts · Aug 2010
Hello all,

Is this possible? (I'm using WP 3.0.1 and Atahualpa 3.5.3) I had that capability with my previous Blogger blog, but other than giving readers a "subscribe to comments in a feed" option, which I've done, I don't see where to add this kind of checkbox. My blog is:

www.gonescamping.com

Thanks for your help!

Deonne
Old Sep 29, 2010, 04:29 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
go to ato->Edit POST/PAGE INFO ITEMS->FOOTER: xxxxxxxxx (you need to decide which FOOTER to put it in) and add the following to the end of the code there
HTML Code:
| <a href="http://www.gonescamping.com/comments/feed/">Subscribe to comments in a reader</a>
if there is no other code there already, you can get rid of the leading '| ' which is just there as a separator.
Old Sep 29, 2010, 08:35 AM
DeonneK

19 posts · Aug 2010
Perfect, thank you so much. Now I need to figure out how to create a paragraph break in the footer, but I'll search the forums for the answer to that one.

Have a great day!
Old Sep 29, 2010, 10:31 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Just add an HTML <br>
Old Sep 29, 2010, 10:55 AM
DeonneK

19 posts · Aug 2010
Aha! Thanks so much. Learning HTML as I go, slowly and not so surely (ha).