Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Black bars above and below header image in style default where in CSS class?

Old Sep 25, 2010, 08:35 PM
akakillroy

3 posts · Sep 2010
I am trying to eliminate the bars (black) about 5px in width that are in the default_style that occur above and below the header image. I can't seem to find where they are being added. In the menus or the image container. I do not seem to find anything related to them in the WP Them Config for the templates. Thank you in advance!

Last edited by akakillroy; Sep 25, 2010 at 09:15 PM.
Old Sep 25, 2010, 08:48 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That question is answered in the FAQ
Old Sep 25, 2010, 09:15 PM
akakillroy

3 posts · Sep 2010
That would be in, I did a search on the forums and came up with nothing. But obviously I was asking the worng question. Thanks my friend!