Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Best way to add a Page Template

Old Sep 20, 2010, 01:26 PM
bjorge

1 posts · Sep 2010
Reading http://codex.wordpress.org/Pages#Cre...Page_Templates

I would like to have a Template just showing the Page's children Pages. Otherwise the same as other Pages.

Should I make a new file, or it this possible in any other way? I see there is no page.php in atahualpa (3.5.3), so I am also wondering how this file might be?

Bjørge
- atahualpa newbie
Old Sep 20, 2010, 02:42 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There are some plugins that may be able to do what you want. In our Gold forum there is a Custom Query template that may also accomplish this as well. (Entrance to the Gold forum requires a donation of $20 or more)