Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Create a Page Template that displays Only One Page Menu Item

Old Apr 20, 2010, 02:41 AM
treeplant

35 posts · Mar 2010
I want to create a Page Template that displays only one of the pages from my Page Menu.
I also don't want any header image or blog title or any category menu to show.
Just want the one page parent menu with it's drop down children pages.

I know this can be done, but don't know how to call up only this item and suppress everything else.
So there would be nothing at the top of the page except this drop down page menu and its page contents.

I know how to set up a basic Page Template.

It would look something like this:

Thanks.