Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] New Menu Errors

Old Sep 7, 2010, 03:26 PM
RealityCramp

10 posts · Jun 2010
St. Louis, Missouri
Send a message via AIM to RealityCramp Send a message via MSN to RealityCramp Send a message via Yahoo to RealityCramp Send a message via Skype™ to RealityCramp
upon updating to 3.5.3 on wp 3.0.1 my menus stopped working. When I look at the dev tools in Chrome I see the following:

Uncaught TypeError: Object 504 has no method 'create' for /wp-content/themes/atahualpa353/js/mootools-for-dropdown.js:173

and

Uncaught TypeError: Property '$' of object [object DOMWindow] is not a function for /wp-content/themes/atahualpa353/js/mootools-for-dropdown.js:156

The second occurs everytime the mouse rolls over the menu item.

I am using the wp3 menu options.

Any ideas?

MM

Update: Only happens in Chrome. IE and FF are fine...

Last edited by RealityCramp; Sep 7, 2010 at 04:15 PM.
Old Sep 7, 2010, 10:15 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Have you applied all the bug fixes?
Old Sep 7, 2010, 10:31 PM
RealityCramp

10 posts · Jun 2010
St. Louis, Missouri
Send a message via AIM to RealityCramp Send a message via MSN to RealityCramp Send a message via Yahoo to RealityCramp Send a message via Skype™ to RealityCramp
I will look for some. I was not aware of bug fixes for 3.5.3

MM
Old Sep 7, 2010, 10:32 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
See this thread for the bug fixes.
Old Sep 9, 2010, 02:08 PM
RealityCramp

10 posts · Jun 2010
St. Louis, Missouri
Applied juggledads bugfix for 3.5.3 and it fixed the problem. Donated again as well.

Thanks

MM/RC