Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] submit button doesn't change to hover style

Old Aug 25, 2010, 06:01 AM
Ilke

126 posts · Aug 2010
Hi,

I have a problem with the appearance of my submit button. It only reacts to the style I give it in ATO>style and configure comments>submit button style.
The additional options I fill in in the ATO menu tab "Forms", options "Submit Buttons: Default Style" and "Submit Buttons: Hover Style" aren't published.
I also tried a css insert.

.button:hover {
background-color: #de0000;
color: #ffffff;
}

I want it to change color when hovering the mouse above it. For some reason it had a border that made it appear like a 3D button. I managed to get rid of that, but I want it to change color in hover-style!

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Ilke
Old Aug 25, 2010, 11:52 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Have you tried adding !important?
Old Aug 26, 2010, 09:23 AM
Ilke

126 posts · Aug 2010
First it didn't, but when I made sure to add it right behind the color-code of the hover tag, it did!!! Stunning! That is so cool, thanks a lot! Another one of those experiences that make me fall in love with the internet...