Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Show logo image? It won't show mine!

Old Aug 18, 2010, 05:00 PM
sf_11

3 posts · Aug 2010
I've tried many wordpress themes but always come back to this one - brilliant.

However, one thing is driving me mad! Rather than stick with boring web fonts for my logo, I've created one in photoshop, saved it as a gif and uploaded to the images folder - alongside huge-logo.gif. But for some reason it won't show on the site - I just get a blank box with what looks like a broken image logo in the middle.

I'd be really grateful if someone can help.

Thank you
Old Aug 18, 2010, 06:36 PM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Send a message via Skype™ to sleenie
Hi,

I assume you have check >ATO>Style and Edit Header Area and have added %logo plus the new logo file name under Show Logo Image?

I had some problems getting mine to show earlier today with a .gif and found that when I used a .png it worked fine.

Sleenie
Old Aug 19, 2010, 01:25 AM
sf_11

3 posts · Aug 2010
Thanks for coming back to me Sleenie.

Yup, I've got the %logo in and the file name. And when I try to add in huge-logo.gif it works! But not for my gifs or pngs. Very bizarre!

I wonder if it's something to do with the gif or png I've created?

Thanks again.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 12:09 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you type in the full path to your image, in your browser address bar it will show unless
1) it's not there or
2) you have a permission problem

If you have a permission problem check the permissions for huge-logo and make yours the same
Old Aug 20, 2010, 05:21 PM
sf_11

3 posts · Aug 2010
Thanks JD - I feel honoured that you replied to me - thank you.

Turns out I was being a right numpty - I forgot to put a capital at the beginning of my logo name under 'show image'. Doh!

Very many thanks once agin