Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Customizing posts displayed in multipost home page by category

Old Mar 20, 2009, 01:02 PM
Darren Sproat

3 posts · Mar 2009
I wonder if someone could help me find a way to exclude posts from certain categories from displaying on the default multi-post home page of the blog. If you take a look at www.darrensproat.com you will see posts from multiple categories which is fine but I would like to exclude posts from one or more specific categories on that default home page.

Those posts would be visible only if the reader selected the category menu item OR if the post in that category was listed as a 'sticky' post. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
D

Last edited by Darren Sproat; Mar 21, 2009 at 03:37 PM.