Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Search box on top of header image

Old Jul 3, 2010, 10:13 PM
intensecogitation

3 posts · Jun 2010
Hello,

My blog is located at http://intensecogitation.info. Currently running Wordpress 3 and Atahualpa 3.4.9.

How do I position the search box so it is on top of the header image? Is it also possible to add a search box image to make it more obvious?
Old Jul 4, 2010, 04:38 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
There is a thread in the gold forum tutorials: HOWTO: float the search box and RSS icons over the header image.