Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Comment count next to post title?

Old Jun 28, 2010, 06:22 PM
crashley1784

81 posts · May 2009
Hello again faithful BFA forums, how I love thee...

Is there any way to display the number of comments (simply as a digit) to the right of the post title on multi-post pages? I'm using wordpress (and this marvelous theme) to create a ratings / recommendation site for salons. I would like the number of comments (with a cute little comment bubble image behind the digit) to be displayed to the far right of the post title.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.