Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Align Text Middle?

Old Jun 18, 2010, 12:25 PM
kalookalei

7 posts · Jan 2010
I upgraded Atahualpa and the format changes affected the look of my posts. The old 'heading 4' text would space across the 150px height distance of the image. Is there a way to add an html code to align the two lines and the text in the middle of image instead of aligning it with the top of the image?http://acentsview.com
Old Jun 18, 2010, 02:29 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
A left aligned image should align at the top of the text. You could put some breaks before the text to move it down.