Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Images/text don't align the same in different browsers

Old Jan 31, 2010, 02:59 PM
saulta

4 posts · Jan 2010
I'm working on my first blog entry - it has multiple images. I have tried all variations of both image and text alignment I can think of, but there are all kinds of inconsistencies in how it's rendering in different browsers - e.g., in one browser, two images (in 2 different paragraphs, presumably) will overlap, but in another browser there will be almost an inch of space between the two images or paragraphs.

I've tried to put paragraph markers around some of the text to see if that makes a difference, but half the time the paragraph code just seems to disappear.

Any suggestions?
Old Feb 21, 2010, 07:36 PM
kesbo

21 posts · Feb 2010
I'm pretty new at this myself but I see no one has come back to you for sometime so for what it's worth I had a similiar issue with my header resizing in different browsers. I fixed it by using a Fixed layout instead of the "Fluid" option and sized my header image to match.