Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Change Color Of Widget Titles In Right Side Bar

Old Jun 16, 2010, 02:51 PM
mmanvil

1 posts · Jun 2010
Hello, I can't seem to change the color of the widget titles in my right side bar - web site www.retireworldwide.com The titles in the left side bar widgets appear red (as they should, based on my theme settings) but the widget titles in the right side bar appear in gray and I don't know why - I want them red also. Please Help!
Old Jun 16, 2010, 04:39 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
see http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=6606