Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Blog Tagline Overlay

Old May 30, 2010, 06:26 PM
Jurgen Estanislao

76 posts · May 2010
Hi Guys,

Is it possible to float/overlay the tagline directly underneath my logo?

I initially had my tagline with my logo (image) but then I thought that I would prefer my tagline be crawled by search engines as text.

Looking forward to your help!

Thanks!