Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Setting up Atahualpa as it appears on Wordpress Theme Preview

Old May 30, 2010, 04:51 PM
JulesM

2 posts · May 2010
Hi everyone,

I'm new to Wordpress and really like how Atahualpa appears in the Wordpress theme preview. Unfortunately, the downloaded version is considerably different. I understand that the out-of-the-box version requires tweaking.

But, is there any way to get a copy of the theme as it appears on the wordpress theme preview to be my starting point instead of trying to go setting by setting in an attempt to duplicate it?

http://wp-themes.com/atahualpa/?TB_i...600&height=400

Many thanks for your time and assistance.

Kind regards,
Jules
Old May 30, 2010, 07:05 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The theme setting in the theme preview are what is called the default theme setting file. To use any of the new settings files you have to import them. Here is a link to a video that will show you how that is done. The folder you see in the video is in the Atahualpa theme download. After you tweak make sure you export the settings file.
Old May 31, 2010, 09:56 AM
JulesM

2 posts · May 2010
Hi Larry,

Thank you very much for your response and video. It worked a treat and now I'm up and running! Thank you again.

Kind regards,
Jules